Monday, February 03, 2014

Opposite's regret

We were never meant to be.
Our surrounding,
our personalities,
they never matched.

We never talked,
we never glanced at each other,
we never appreciated each others company.

However faith got us tied in a knot.
You,
you and your stuck-up personality.
me,
me and my quiet self.

How,
we were never meant to be.
But its better to accept it then give it a small tug.

You were always there,
ready for me to fall down.
Ready for me to fall over my untangled shoes.

I was always here,
afraid to come near you,
afraid to make a fool of myself.

But one day,
that all changed.

You're not the guy
that used to push me back down
after I got up.

You're not the guy
that used to smirk and give me the worst feelings.

And,
I'm the girl
who would cry herself to sleep
because of you.

I'm not the girl who's to shy to show herself,
not afraid of standing up for herself.

You never bothered me,
but your glances swallowed me up from time to time.
I never glanced at you,
but the feeling inside my heart
shatters knowing the fact
that you wont act the same way.

You wont be there
to push me down.
You wont be there to be the bully,
my bully.


No comments:

Post a Comment