Friday, January 31, 2014

Second Chance


All I ever wanted was love,
All you ever wanted was money.

I first saw you
filled with sparkles and light.

You saw me
chained with golden strings.

What attracted you?
Was it me?
Was was it my golden strings?
Or simply,
because you knew I would fall for you
not caring what your true intentions were?

Did you decide to play with me?
Are you still playing with me?
If I can say,
for all I can say,
Im waiting for you.

Just like how the wind changes directions,
I will let you play with me once more.
Whether it was the golden strings or me that attracted you, I will let it go
and turn myself in just like a criminal facing his punishment.

Because it wasn't me that left you in the snowing steps of december, and in the ignorant winds of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment