Thursday, January 30, 2014

Raining With No Rain

If I had a choice. A choice that can change everything from my past to future. Would I take that choice?
No. Although half of my life has been filled with regrets, I have not once thought about changing the events that have already happened. They made the present me. They made my friends. They made my education. I dont want to return them back for a different set. Im happy with what I have and no matter how many more regrets I will face in the future, the choice I make here is loud and clear; If you ask me if i ever want to change ANYTHING in my life, my answer to you is a "no". I already cried my heart and I already reopened my wound but I have friends and my family that are willing to heal them and most of all I have time to patiently wash away the dirt in my head. Unlike you, You push others behind you, ignoring them as if you are the only person in the world feeling pain. You only think for yourself and what nothing but pity. Take your pity because I dont need it, I have better things to do than worry about my past because I know that someday the past will be my future obstacles. If you understand what I'm trying to say, Ill see you in the future with more smiles and thoughts while you strangle to keep up with you past regrets. Dont bring me back, because what you are doing wont affect me but will only affect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment