Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The sky with no clouds

Sometimes I would sit down and wonder,
look across the glowing light.

I would think and think,
"If you were me,
would you change everything that you found unworthy?"

Sometimes I would stare right at you
and wonder why.
Why your face always differ from what you say.

Why am I just standing here
right in front of you,
trying to uncover the truth behind everything
as you hide behind your lies and reality?

Why should I stand here,
your words passing in and out,
starring right at you with glassy eyes that can
melt the burning fire yet
slowly kill myself inside?

Let me wish you one thing and one thing only.
Dont fool me with your act, dont fool me with you words.
Because I'll tell you once,
I already know what you've been thinking and I'm not afraid because
if you were me, I doubt you would change your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment