Thursday, January 30, 2014

Trusting a cat to a youthful man


 If cats can claw,
I can move.

If you saw me,
hidden behind the broken branches
Clicking every step with careful doe-like eyes.

You're exposed under my eyes,
your every move and thoughts
predictable.

You're vulnerable,
I'm surprised.
Step by step you go
From trashes to gold,
from paper to glass.


You surprise me
yet again
your vulnerability never left you.
 Crowded with scarecrows,
filled with liquid
just
how well do you know yourself?
No matter how long I've moved with you
Like a cat following its prey,
you get me by surprise
like a mouse coming out of its hiding.


So how well do you know yourself like I do?
You dont know yourself like I know you.



Surprised again.







 You're always outside the fields.
Im always inside the library.

Your always looking at the ball.
I always stare at you move.

My time is running out
just like the speed of your falling sweat.

How you wipe your sweat with your arms,
with soft, caring movements.

Will you wipe my pain and tears away
or
Will you wipe my whole existence off like a little droplet of sweat that was nothing but a bother?

You play for hours and hours
smiling, tackling, shouting.
Will I ever see them again the same way?

I see myself smiling,
my time flying pass.
But looking at you,
time never came in my head
and I only manage to lose my hand to the window where you stand.

My hand,
your figure.
My time,
your smiles.
So different yet similar.
So near yet so far by heart.

I have never talked to you,
you have never seen me.
There was no such thing as luck
until
i saw you turn your head for the first time with curiosity
in the library window where my hand lay.

I only managed to chuckle a small laugh
that swallowed me up,
choking me in my down desire.

I see you turn back,
aiming for the last goal,
the last shot of my final wish.
So similar yet so different.
So near yet so far by heart.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. AHAHHAHAHHAHA---dang indeed :D

      ahhh some of my poems are weird though :D

      Delete