Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Uncovering the other side

I've known you:
As a volcano knows the diverse hues of its lava;
As the Arctic misses its floating iceberg.

I've seen you before,
gliding down on each step like a leaf falling to its end
Like the golden token of peace, you shine
as bright as the moon that illuminates the path of a hungry tiger.

I've seen you before
walking down the road
Heads down
Hands on pockets
Trying to hide the exposures of your bare skin
Only managing to
Leave a small trace of regret and jealousy
and nothing more.

I want to see you,
your true self,
the real intentions,
let the icy glacier of smoke lift from you
and
let the light erase your fear.

Theres no turning back,
I am
where you belong.
So leave it be,
let the entire ice float out of the Arctic.
Let the lava sprout with its diverse colors from the volcano.

I've known you so clear
as the mirrors were reflecting me.


No comments:

Post a Comment